Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ugh. I'm sick!

Well, actually, I'm getting over it already. After over a year of wellness, I've had the flu and now a weird cold cum sinus infection/laryngitis. All within just a few weeks. Couldn't happen at a worse time either. Just when I'm preparing for Elysium's concerts in Oregon and getting things going here in London. I'm sure everything will be OK, but it sure is aggravating now!

Members of my former church choir from Christ the King in Frankfurt, Germany met up here in London last Saturday and Sunday. Our former director, Kathy Bird was here to visit and was really the catalyst. It was great fun to see people again. We also attended the Eucharist at St. Paul's Cathedral and heard Christopher Sladdin sing with the choir. I hope we can do it again sometime!

No comments: